Murder House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Harmon family has just moved into the Murder House, and they are in for a long stay, if you know what I mean.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE AUDITIONING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet Harmon
Admin
Violet Harmon

READ BEFORE AUDITIONING Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE AUDITIONING   READ BEFORE AUDITIONING EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 pm

RULES:
First of all, be respectful to all members. Please know that everyone has their opinions and no one here is in the place of judging anyone for their opinions. Therefore, if you have a problem with any member of this RP, talk politely to the person first. If the problem persists, talk to me and I’ll see what I can do.

Stick to your character. Don’t take things personally. If the characters fight, it doesn’t mean that their roleplayers have something against you. Character fights are good to stir up some drama, however, don’t make things personal. All characters are British, so, try using British slangs instead of American.

Don’t make any OOC posts. We have a forum strictly reserved to Out of Character posts, therefore, don’t, under any circumstance, use your own post on a different forum to make any OOC posts.

Be active! If you decide to join this RP, please make sure you will have time to play with us. We dedicated time and patience to create this RP, so, make sure you will be active enough to know what is going on. Information regarding inactivity: If you need to get inactive for more than two weeks, please let me know so that I won’t put any notifications beside your name on the characters’ list. If you don’t notify me, I will tag you as “Inactive” and leave your spot open for other people to join.

Leaving the RP: If you decide to leave the RP, please let me know so we can make your character available for other people to take them. Also, I kindly ask that you leave your account information so that the person who will take the account, knows a bit more about the character and what was going on.
And last, but not least, there won’t be any OC characters. J.K. Rowling’s magic world, plus Glee, The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars already have too many characters, so, there is no reason to open spots for original ones.
Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE AUDITIONING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murder House :: NEW MEMBERS PLEASE GO HERE :: RULES AND AUDITION INFORMATION-
Jump to: